Take care of your Vavins
Hey sunny gal!
Here some tips to love and take care your vavins!
Vavins bikini are made with the highest-quality Italian fabrics, certified ecotex, focused on designing and developing quality, conscious, stylish and environmentally friendly fabrics. To make sure your new bikini is always at its best, as brand new, please follow this simple care instructions.
– Hand wash with a mild detergent in cold water only
– Hang dry in the shade, ideally
– Do not use the dryer, dry clean, iron or use bleach.
– If you swim in swimming pools with high amounts of chlorine, vavins can be ruined, make sure to wash it immediately after use.
– Certain tanning oils, sunscreens, and self-tanning may stain or damage your bikini.